It is a coeducation school where boys and girls are given equal opportunity. We follow Tanzania national curriculum blended with nurturing programs, religious training and carefully designed extracurricular activities that make our environment conducive for holistic learning.
Our community has a strong commitment to ensure that our superior accomplishments in training are demonstrated by the excellent conduct and performance of our transformed students. We strive to train and guide students on a path that will give them the knowledge and skills necessary for a productive future in life ( in this world and hereafter)as well as in their academic career in high schools and colleges.
We have admirable services and flexible policies and systems that will allow our students to excel in academics and in soft skills to the degree that will enable them compete and compare favourably with other students from around the world. Our cherished goal is to produce world class citizens of excellent manners who will LEAD by example in efforts to establish a just society for all, devoid of all sorts of corruption and injustices. We welcome you and your son to our Ihsan community. We are truly grateful to you for your visit here and we have good cause to believe that you will find the provided information useful in making your own decision.
Ihsan Secondary School Objectives
- To equip students with adequate knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for their earthly life and the hereafter through quality and yet relevant training and nurturing.
- To offer highly competitive services in a good learning environment to our customers at a relatively lower price compared to the prices of our close competitors.
- To create an alternative school for the parents who give quality priority and offer value for money services to quench our customers’ thirsty for quality education in Islamic moral setting.
- To offer best learning environment, through the use of good instructions, modern methods and techniques and equipment of the state of the art technology.
- To work closely with the Ministry responsible for Education and all its institutions and other relevant, Municipal, Zone and National organs in implementing the National Curriculum.
- To become the centre for excellence in academic activities, sports and extracurricular activities in Tanzania and elsewhere.
Strategies For Goals Attainment
- To employ practical strategies towards realizing the four pillars of the holistic view of education as proposed by the International Commission on Education for The Twenty-first Century, namely: Learning to know, Learning to do, Learning to be, and Learning to live together. AND learning to attain pious.
- To establish and apply the most attractive service scheme to all our employees and carry out constant training in order to ensure quality services, retention of employees and raise our customers satisfaction, confidence and loyalty.
- To employ up-to- date ways of memorizing and understanding the Quran to enhance transformation of the learner.
- Emphasize on role modeling among Ihsan employees and collaborate with people and schools of same mission within and outside Tanzania.
- Planning and implementing a range of extra-curricular activities to enhance moral, spiritual, physical and mental development in all learning faculties of cognitive, affective and psychomotor domains.
- To employ competent school management team, competent teaching and non-teaching staff .
- To put in place quality services such as housing, water, power (electricity), transport and communication facilities in order to realize our vision of being recognized as an institution of quality learning, growing and development.